The purpose of professional construction supervision is to regulate the area of spatial planning and construction, and it is carried out by a supervising engineer.
Professional supervision consists of the following services:
- performance check according to the design documentation and bill of quantities;
- recording all important changes for the final quality, scope of work and deadlines assessment;
- quality and conformity check of the built-in materials and equipment according to the project and the bill of quantities;
- informing the client of all defects and irregularities;
- participation in the procedure of technical and functional examination during test run;
- professional assistance;
- performing other work arising from the work in question and complying with the applicable regulations governing the construction object;
- final report on performed work.